Latest: 3 in 1 : Solar, Energy Storages & Car charging station solution for residential houses.
System Implementation Procedure
Initial & Site Assessment
- Via a brief phone call or email, we would like to understand your need and if you have a budget in mind. In addition, we will need to take a look at your power consumption to size up a system that meets your need.
- Following the initial assessment, we will need to arrange a visit to the site to take actual measurements of the roof to exclude from our design any roof vents, chimney, trees and street lights. This is to avoid during design stage of shading and for better panel layout to optimize installation. If it is a new house or a house during construction, we are happy to work with the architect for detail discussion.
System Design & Proposal
Our proposal shall include:
- Simulation results of
- Annual & monthly energy production considered environmental and shading effects,
- CO2 emission avoided.
- Source of system loss
- Financial Analysis results:
- Return of investment analysis
- Remuneration and savings based on local power company tariff
- Permit for PV installations
- Electrical permit applicaiton
- Building permit application
- Grid connection application
- Solar panel mounting racks
- Solar panels & micro inverters)
- Combiner boxes
- Cabling & wiring through out
- Solar sub-panels
- Connection to the main-panel
Inspection & Commissioning
- Functional checks
- Safety related inspection
- Call for electrical inspection
- Get connected to local power company grid